11:39 AM | Posted in
It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and
water that are doing it. --- Former U.S. Vice President.

Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country. --
-Mayor Marion Barry, Washington, D.C.

China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese. --- Former French President.

I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers. We are the president." ---
First Lady of United States, commenting on the release of subpoened documents.

Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life. ---Famous Film Actor

I haven't committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law. --- NYC Mayor,
discussing his failure to pay taxes

Researchers have discovered that chocolate produces some of the same reactions between the
two, but can't remember what they are." ---A Tv Show Host

Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but
cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and
stuff." --- A Famous Singer

Miss USA was asked: "If you could lice forever would you and why?" Her reply was then: "I would not live forever because we should not live forever because, if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live foreverm which is why I would not live forever."
Bookmark and Share Category:
��

Comments

blog comments powered by Disqus